viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

"Ain't Nobody" Jon Gomm con Daniel Tompkins


"Ain't Nobody" Jon Gomm con Daniel Tompkins 


Ain't Nobody
Captured effortlessly 
That's the way it was 
Happened so naturally 
I did not know it was love 
The next thing i felt was 
You holding me close 
What was i gonna do? 
I let myself go 

And now we're flyin' through the star 
I hope this night will last forever 

I've been waitin' for you 
It's been so long 
I knew just what i would do 
When i heard your song 
Filled my heart with your bliss 
Gave me freedom 
You knew i could not resist 
I needed someone 

And now we're flyin' through the stars 
I hope this night will last forever 
Oh oh oh oh 

Chorus
Ain't nobody 
Loves me better 
Makes me happy 
Makes me feel this way 
Ain't nobody 
Loves me better than you 

I wait for night time to come 
And bring you to me 
Can't believe i'm the one 
I was so lonely 
I feel like no one could feel 
I must be dreamin' 
I want this dream to be real 
I need this feelin' 

I make my wish upon a star 
And hope this night will last forever 

Chorus 

And first you put your arms around me 
Then you put your charms around me 
I can't resist this sweet surrender 
Oh my nights are warm and tender 
We stare into each other's eyes 
And what we see is no surprise 
Got a feeling most with treasure 
And a love so deep we cannot measure 

Chorus






Publicaciones relacionadas


"Deja Vu" Gustavo Cerati (Video, Música)

"Lost Stars" Adam Levine (Video, Música)

"La Que Me Gusta" Amigos Invisibles (Video, Música)





Fuentes consultadas







Olberg Sanz Comunicación Corporativa

WEB   LINKEDIN   DIRCOM   TWITTER   BLOGGER   GOOGLE+



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario